Saas Website Template for Framer
Beautiful, yet powerful Saas website template to showcase your product/service, or convert users into paying customers! The template is made for Framer Sites and is 100% customisable & fully responsive to look beautiful on all devices.
Publish your site in seconds with a free sub-domain or connect a custom domain. Visually edit the template using Framer Sites, no coding required - its seriously like magic! Have a look at the demo below.
- 6 beautifully designed pages
Home, About, Pricing, Contact, Blog & Blog Post + Custom 404 Page
- Graphic canvas page
All the graphics within the template are fully editable in the canvas page
- Beautifully designed & lightning fast: It’s the small details that count - this simple and clean website features slick animations on scroll and load!
- Built with all the latest Framer Sites features
Text styles, grid, CMS (for blog & team members), we've got you covered.
- No coding required: Built with Framer Sites, this template can be visually edited & published within minutes…all without touching any code!
- 100% responsive: This template is designed to work and look beautiful on all devices - Large desktop, desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Fully customisable: This template is completely editable, meaning you can make it your own! Simply swap out the text, images and colours and call it a day, or unleash your inner creative and run wild! It's super intuitive to edit!
- Free sub-domain: Easily publish your site to a free Framer sub-domain and have your very own corner of the internet in seconds! Or, with a paid plan, you can connect to a custom domain.
If you have any questions, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
- You'll need a free Framer account to edit the template and publish your site.
- Refunds are NOT accepted due to the nature of digital items.
- This template may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
- All designs are copyright and original to Matteo Tiscia.
After purchase you will be redirected to the template in Framer. You’ll also receive an email with a link to the template.